"Marketing and Business Development is a bit like maintaining a garden. To nurture and support its growth, you need to tend to it every day."
Elizabeth Petersen has over 20 years of B2B marketing and business experience, gained in Australia and Greater China while working in senior roles in top tier law firms.
Having worked domestically and overseas for many years, Elizabeth has the ability to understand drivers and issues, market and industry trends and success factors.
Elizabeth is energised by opportunities to collaborate and partner with clients which deliver value and continuous professional development.
Elizabeth has produced:
- winning tenders for a range of clients but has specific expertise within the financial services and government sectors
- engaging marketing collateral
- client relationship plans for financial services and government clients
- insightful client debriefs that resulted in feedback that was actioned distinct marketing campaigns delivered across multiple platforms
- Prior to joining The BD Ladder, Elizabeth worked in leading international law firms including Mallesons Stephen Jaques and Ashurst in their Hong Kong offices and leading independent Australian law firm Gilbert + Tobin.
More recently, she had led the business development and marketing function for McCullough Robertson in NSW.
Elizabeth has decades of experience in professional services firms and provides hands-on support to her clients that drives change and ultimately revenue growth. A main strength of hers, is the ability to bring clarity to marketing campaigns and formal RFP responses. This clarity and focus on the winning messages, enables her to deliver successful outcomes for those she works with.