The art of making meetings
Practical tips from 8 Global Experts
It is now more difficult than ever to get meetings with your clients and prospects. The events of 2020 have made what has always been one of the biggest challenges for B2B professionals and professional services firms, even harder.
How do you get more face to face time with your clients and prospects?
Learn how to get meetings with your clients and prospects in our free eBook, which contains advice from these 8 global sales experts:
- Steve Hall, Managing Director, Executive Sales Coaching Australia.
- Brynne Tilman, CEO, Social Sales Link
- Adam Thorp, CEO, Julian Midwinter & Associates
- Deb Feder, Business Development Coach & Consultant, Feder Development LLC
- Keith Dugdale, Founder and MD, The Business of Trust
- Paul McAllister, Director, QED Business Development
- Alison Edgar, MD, Sales Coaching Solutions
- Tim MacCartney, Regional Director, Korn Ferry Digital
Our downloadable eBook is packed with advice from these 8 global experts and has an overview from our Founder, Ben Paul. Download your copy today to learn how to get meetings with your clients and your prospects.