Business Development for Lawyers and Law Firms (Auckland)
Are you struggling to attract new clients or win business? Do you find yourself unsure of how to approach business development? Or do you just feel like you’re not making progress?
Although business development is imperative for a successful career, many lawyers struggle with building and developing relationships; that’s what this workshop is designed to address. You will receive your own BD Playbook, for you to take away and use daily.
This workshop offers a practical, end-to-end guide to planning and delivering effective business development activities that generate relationships and help you secure new opportunities. With plenty of interactive practice in small groups (you won’t be put on the spot in front of the whole room), you will build your confidence to do BD effectively.
Who should attend?
Any legal professional wishing to attract new clients and enhance relationships with existing ones.
What people who have attended this workshop have said:
“Really useful content and session.”
“Brilliant ‒ extremely informative.”
“Helpful pointers for putting yourself out there.”
To see more, visit:
- Get to understand your value proposition.
- Become more familiar with client segments (understanding your contacts and networks).
- Gain a better appreciation of the need to win work, and how to get meetings.
- Become better at positioning an agenda ahead of a meeting.
- Learn how to raise questions that generate client actions/next steps.
- Receive guidance on post-meeting follow-up.
- Delve into how to follow up when the client has gone cold.