Exceptional customer service – it’s all down to processes and mindset
Practical insights from 8 Global Experts
Professional service firms rely on their client relationships for success. But, it is no longer enough to meet your client’s basic needs – they expect you to be responsive, have clear communication, be professional and efficient. Instead, you’ll need to start thinking to the beyond – and that beyond is a client service culture.
So how do you create a client service culture in professional services?
Learn how to place clients at the centre of your firm in our eBook, which contains advice from these 8 global BD and marketing experts:
- David H. Freeman, J.D, CEO, David Freeman Consulting Group, Inc.
- Vivienne Corocoran, Director, Marketing Logic
- John McGuire, Director (Strategy, Sustainability & Innovation), Destravis Group
- Siew-Fong Yiap, Director of Business Development (Asia), Shearman & Sterling
- Peter Kane, Managing Director & Founder, The BD Consultancy
- Amy Burton-Bradley, Consulting Director, Julian Midwinter & Associates
- Elizabeth Petersen, NSW Associate, The BD Ladder
- Kristen Oldfield, Digital Marketer, Nexl
*Disclaimer: The views expressed in this eBook are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs, or endorsements of their firm or any affiliated individuals.
Our free to download eBook is packed with advice, insights and experience from these 8 global experts. Download your copy today to learn how to place clients at the centre of your firm.