Grow your revenue and enhance your reputation
With our guide to BD and Personal Branding for Engineers and Architects
For any engineering consultancy or architectural practice to be successful they need clients. As we all know, people buy from people, which is why it is essential to have a sustainable process through which you can win and maintain your clients.
This practical guide provides some essential tips on how to do this at an individual engineer/architect level. In the modern world, it is vital for any engineer or architect to understand how to win and maintain their own clients, and also how to develop and grow their own reputation or personal brand.
This simple guide provides an overview on what BD and personal branding for engineers and architects is, and also gives you some step by step guides to help you build your personal brand and identify and action the BD activities, that will work best for you
The guide to BD and Personal Branding for Engineers and Architects
The guide contains:
- What Business Development (BD) for engineers/architects is
- What Personal Branding for engineers/architects is
- The Top 5 LinkedIn tips for engineers/architects
- The top 5 BD activities to grow your revenue
- The basics of nurturing new clients and keeping them